President Joan Smith called the meeting to order at 12:00 noon EST via Zoom. Also present were Treasurer Jessie Cope, Flora Stephanie Wilkins, National Grange Programs Director Loreta Washington, and Secretary Dick Weiss
Joan set a holiday theme for the meeting with jokes and quizzes about Thanksgiving.
MID ATLANTIC GRAGE LEADERS’S CONFERENCE
- Scheduled for March 19, 20, 21, 2021 via National Grange Zoom.
- Agreed to a $10.00 Virtual Meeting charge.
- Saturday will start with presentations by Youth, Junior and Membership departments.
- Volunteers: Logistics- Jessie Cope, IT-Stephanie Wilkins, Loreta Washington will present new benefits aimed at youth.
- Zoom hours: Friday-7:30 to 9:30 p.m., Saturday-8:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m., Sunday- It was decided not to have programing on Sunday.
Operating fund current balance at BB&C Bank $2,470.83
Kile Fund current balance at PNC Bank $63,568.43
On November 20, the account received a distribution of $6,546.00.
- We need to calculate how much the Kile Fund will owe the Grange Foundation based on our contributions to the “20 in 20” fund.
- It was passed that Potomac Grange officers be bonded at the level of our checking account.
- The current officers were re-elected to serve until 2022.
- The roster will be supplied to National and Grace, who holds two offices, will be asked to update her membership.
Nobody is in distress or need and the meeting ended with quizzes on singers of Christmas songs and happenings of past years.
Meeting Adjourned at 1:05 PM
Secretary, Potomac Grange #1