Current Operating Fund at Truist Bank $3,453.43
Current Kile Fund at PNC Bank $67,260.40
Recent Deposit $3,135.75
Recent check for Joan’s Survival expenses $599.43
Pending payment $100.00
- Joan called for a decision whether to resubmit two Potomac Grange resolutions that did not pass at last year’s annual meeting. One called for adding a Youth member to the Executive committee and the other to implement a $1.00 addition to member dues to fund Youth activities. Cheri Watson agreed to resubmit provided there is no change in the wording. There is no change. There was consensus to resubmit.
- Kile Fund 2020 annual report: The fund received $2,958 a quarter plus an extra $6,000 payment in November for total 2020 receipt to $17,832.
- World Food Forum. It was suggested that Potomac consider supporting a National Grange youth’s participation in next year’s World Food Forum. Sheri opined that if we do so that person would need to follow up their participation with presentations to at least national and regional meetings communicating what they learned and how it benefits the Grange. (In a subsequent conference call Betsy, Joan and Dick decided Dick will find out more about the World Food Forum and subsequently recommend how to proceed.)
- Amanda recommended that Potomac submit to the Annual Convention a resolution adding 0to4 year olds to the count of Family memberships. We will vote by email.
- No meeting in November.
- We will plan to resume our tenants’ party in April 2022 with our April meeting to follow the party.
There was no further business and Joan adjourned the meeting at 12:50 p.m.
Richard B. Weiss, Secretary
Potomac Grange #1