• Monthly Community Suppers, by donation (second Sunday of each month)
• Workshops teaching the rural arts and other skills
• Kitchen use programs for members
• Resource sharing through message boards and other communication mediums
• Social Events
• Programming for members, and the community at large
• Grassroots, nondenominational, nonpartisan approach to community building
• Family–in all its forms
• People of all ages, cultures, genders and beliefs
• Involvement, leadership, and initiative
• Learning and education
• Diversity of opinions and backgrounds
• Community Service
• Benefits to members
• Youth leadership and development
~ ~ ~
The Grange is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization based in more than 2,100 hometowns across America. We have nearly 150 years of history, a spirit of grassroots advocacy, and a fraternal spirit that we’re happy to share with you.
Grange members enjoy many benefits, including discounts on energy, vacations and medical services. To learn more, read our member benefits brochure .
We’d love to tell you about the exciting opportunities the Grange offers. Stop by a meeting anytime. They’re always open to the public. If you’d prefer to support rural America and agriculture on your own time, you can look into E-Membership. E-Members enjoy the same benefits as community Grange members and have all materials delivered to their inbox.