SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 3rd 125th Pomona Anniversary Duncan’s Corn Maze 5-8 PM, covered dish at 6:30 PM
- 5th Junior Team Meeting at Ontelaunee at 7 PM
- 10th Grange Meeting at 4 PM, Pumpkin decorating and photo contest
- 12th Post Pomona Sale meeting at Ontelaunee at 7 PM
- 17th-19th PA State Grange Session in Warren, PA
- 20th Rotary Blood Drive at Hamburg Municipal Center from 2-7 PM. Contact Fred Sheeler to schedule a donation.
- 22nd Grange Meeting at 7 PM, Berks County Dairy Princess
- 28th-29th Halloween Help 6-8:30 PM Contact Michael Adams to help
- 1st Daylight Saving Time Ends (Sleep an extra hour)
- 2nd – Ag-Legislative Meeting at Agricultural Center at 7:30 PM
- 3rd ELECTION DAY – No complaining if you don’t vote!
- 7th – Deadline for Frozen Pie and Cake Roll Sale. Contact Jane Adams to place an order.
- 8th – Volunteer at Berks Heim at 1:30 PM. Please contact Michael Adams to help.
- 10th -14th National Grange Convention, Lincoln, NE
- 14th Grange Meeting at 4 PM, Bowling afterwards
- 18th Frozen Pie and Cake Roll Pick Up @ Adams’ home from 5-7 PM
- 21st Chicken Pot Pie Dinner from 4-7 PM at Hamburg High School ALL VETERANS AND ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY EAT FOR FREE WITH ID.
- 29th County Junior Bowling Party at Heister’s at 1:30 PM
- 12th Pomona Meeting at Marion at 9:45 AM – don’t forget Angel tree gifts
- 12th Grange Meeting at 4 PM, “Holiday Light Tour” afterwards
- 15th Hamburg Blood Drive, 2-7 PM at the Hamburg Municipal Center, contact Kim Bagenstose to donate.
- 26 – Grange After-Christmas Party at 6 PM, $10 Gift Card Exchange