What is the Grange? Â It is:
- The Grange is a non-profit organization whose roots are in agriculture.
- A fraternity open to all regardless of age, sex, race, religion, or political persuasion.
- An advocate for rural America that does not endorse, support, or financially assist political parties or candidates.
- A meeting place for networking, fellowship, and fun.
- A place to learn more about food supply, gardening,Â and issues affecting rural life.
- Junior Grange teaches children to conduct a meeting, and offers projects and contests that are educational.
- The youth program rewards achievement, develops leadership skills, and provides scholarships and opportunities to travel.