Leonard Grange #779 in Rock Springs chartered 1885, burned in 1887 and was dormant until 1911. Out of the ashes of Leonard Grange, Baileyville Grange #1991 was organized and chartered in 1934.
At the same time, the Baileyville Community obtained ownership of a two-room schoolhouse. With help of the Grange members and the community, it was renovated into a Community Building where the Grange has met since their first meeting on February 20, 1934. Baileyville Grange has used the Community Hall as their Grange Hall ever since. In fact the community fondly refers to the Baileyville Community Hall as the “Grange.”
Washington Grange #157, chartered on March 23, 1874 merged with Baileyville Grange in 2003. Charter members were included the Kumrine, Corl, Struble, Roup, Shiverys Bloom, and Hoy famlies In 1884 their coronet band played for the Granger’s Picnic on Nittany Mountain.