- Highway Trust Fund Success! August 28, 2014
- National Grange President’s August Message August 5, 2014
- Call to Action: Advocate against the EPA’s new rule on energy August 4, 2014
- National Grange and 332 Patient Groups Join Together to Ask HHS Secretary Burwell to Reduce Barriers to Care in Qualified Health Plans July 30, 2014
- National Grange Supports the SAVE Medicare Home Health Act July 23, 2014
- URGENT: Calls Needed from Grangers to Support Votes by House and Senate on Highway Trust Fund July 14, 2014
- Unfair Phone Tax Opposed by North Alabama Patriots Tea Party, Community Action Association of Alabama, and Five National Groups July 14, 2014
- Chartered California State Grange reorganized, officers installed July 12, 2014
- 148th Annual Grange Session July 1, 2014
- National Grange President’s July Message July 1, 2014
Category Archives: Grange
It’s time for a pizza party! September 11th at 6:30 pm at Golden Pizza in Oskaloosa. Bring your entries for the state contests to share.
The Kansas State Grange’s August newsletter is out. It has some information about state convention, but not the schedule. http://media.wix.com/ugd/b8a13f_6e5eb8acb243464d9ab5adfb26665497.pdf For contest information, go to the Grange website www.ks-grange.org
This meeting will be our election of officers and delegates. August 14th – 6:30 pm at Hamburger Paradise, 7:30 pm at the Ozawkie UMC.
A small group this month, but we got lots of cards made for the State Grange CARDS Project!
We’ll meet June 12th at the Ozawkie United Methodist Church. Program will be by the Youth and Juniors.
Easter baskets presented to children at the Willow Domestic Violence Center (shown by members Molly and Mandy):
Grangers and friends are invited to join Pleasant View Grange and Gardner Grange at a reception honoring Roger Bostwick, newly elected Priest Archon of the Assembly of Demeter. Roger is the first Kansan to ever hold this office. The reception … Continue reading