- Hopewell Grange honored the Sacred Heart-Griffin High School football team and boosters October 8, 2014
- News of Interests October 7, 2014
- Waters of the U.S Comment Period Closes October 20 October 7, 2014
- Tidal Wave Heads for EPA’s Waters of the U. S. Regulation October 7, 2014
- New Whole-Farm Revenue Protection Insurance Premium Subsidy Established October 7, 2014
- USDA Invests Nearly $118 Million to Support America’s Specialty Crop Producers October 7, 2014
- The New England Grange Building was host to Grange members and dignitaries during the “Big E” in West Springfield, MA. October 6, 2014
- To Ensure the Best Outcomes for Rural Americans, Better Provisions Needed in Federal Broadband Plan September 29, 2014
- U.S. Aims to Curb Peril of Antibiotic Resistance September 22, 2014
- U.S. House of Representatives Pass Bill to Halt Land Grab September 10, 2014
Author Archives: Julie Durand
Word came yesterday that we achieved the Distinguished Grange award again this year! Distinguished Granges must meet certain requirements in service and membership in order to qualify. We are glad to be among those that do!
It’s time for a pizza party! September 11th at 6:30 pm at Golden Pizza in Oskaloosa. Bring your entries for the state contests to share.
The Kansas State Grange’s August newsletter is out. It has some information about state convention, but not the schedule. http://media.wix.com/ugd/b8a13f_6e5eb8acb243464d9ab5adfb26665497.pdf For contest information, go to the Grange website www.ks-grange.org
This meeting will be our election of officers and delegates. August 14th – 6:30 pm at Hamburger Paradise, 7:30 pm at the Ozawkie UMC.
A small group this month, but we got lots of cards made for the State Grange CARDS Project!
We’ll meet June 12th at the Ozawkie United Methodist Church. Program will be by the Youth and Juniors.
Easter baskets presented to children at the Willow Domestic Violence Center (shown by members Molly and Mandy):