- U.S. House of Representatives Pass Bill to Halt Land Grab September 10, 2014
- National Grange President’s September Message September 5, 2014
- Enrollment for New Dairy Farm Risk Management Program to Begins Sept. 2 September 2, 2014
- Highway Trust Fund Success! August 28, 2014
- National Grange President’s August Message August 5, 2014
- Call to Action: Advocate against the EPA’s new rule on energy August 4, 2014
- National Grange and 332 Patient Groups Join Together to Ask HHS Secretary Burwell to Reduce Barriers to Care in Qualified Health Plans July 30, 2014
- National Grange Supports the SAVE Medicare Home Health Act July 23, 2014
- URGENT: Calls Needed from Grangers to Support Votes by House and Senate on Highway Trust Fund July 14, 2014
- Unfair Phone Tax Opposed by North Alabama Patriots Tea Party, Community Action Association of Alabama, and Five National Groups July 14, 2014
Author Archives: Julie Durand
Word came yesterday that we achieved the Distinguished Grange award again this year! Distinguished Granges must meet certain requirements in service and membership in order to qualify. We are glad to be among those that do!
It’s time for a pizza party! September 11th at 6:30 pm at Golden Pizza in Oskaloosa. Bring your entries for the state contests to share.
The Kansas State Grange’s August newsletter is out. It has some information about state convention, but not the schedule. http://media.wix.com/ugd/b8a13f_6e5eb8acb243464d9ab5adfb26665497.pdf For contest information, go to the Grange website www.ks-grange.org
This meeting will be our election of officers and delegates. August 14th – 6:30 pm at Hamburger Paradise, 7:30 pm at the Ozawkie UMC.
A small group this month, but we got lots of cards made for the State Grange CARDS Project!
We’ll meet June 12th at the Ozawkie United Methodist Church. Program will be by the Youth and Juniors.
Easter baskets presented to children at the Willow Domestic Violence Center (shown by members Molly and Mandy):