- Grange talent delights November 19, 2014
- Two elected to National Grange Executive Committee November 18, 2014
- Reception Honors Distinguished Granges November 13, 2014
- National Master Addresses 148th Delegate Body November 13, 2014
- Hospitality room place for fun, food November 12, 2014
- 148th Annual National Grange Convention Recap November 11, 2014
- Communications Fellows ready to tell Grange story November 11, 2014
- Agriculture, Interior Departments partner on water quality October 24, 2014
- Leadership of the National Farmers Union and National Grange Meet On Issues October 24, 2014
- Grange Urged to Help Resolve COOL Crisis October 22, 2014
Author Archives: Julie Durand
Word came yesterday that we achieved the Distinguished Grange award again this year! Distinguished Granges must meet certain requirements in service and membership in order to qualify. We are glad to be among those that do!
It’s time for a pizza party! September 11th at 6:30 pm at Golden Pizza in Oskaloosa. Bring your entries for the state contests to share.
The Kansas State Grange’s August newsletter is out. It has some information about state convention, but not the schedule. http://media.wix.com/ugd/b8a13f_6e5eb8acb243464d9ab5adfb26665497.pdf For contest information, go to the Grange website www.ks-grange.org
This meeting will be our election of officers and delegates. August 14th – 6:30 pm at Hamburger Paradise, 7:30 pm at the Ozawkie UMC.
A small group this month, but we got lots of cards made for the State Grange CARDS Project!
We’ll meet June 12th at the Ozawkie United Methodist Church. Program will be by the Youth and Juniors.
Easter baskets presented to children at the Willow Domestic Violence Center (shown by members Molly and Mandy):