- National Grange President’s August Message August 5, 2014
- Call to Action: Advocate against the EPA’s new rule on energy August 4, 2014
- National Grange and 332 Patient Groups Join Together to Ask HHS Secretary Burwell to Reduce Barriers to Care in Qualified Health Plans July 30, 2014
- National Grange Supports the SAVE Medicare Home Health Act July 23, 2014
- URGENT: Calls Needed from Grangers to Support Votes by House and Senate on Highway Trust Fund July 14, 2014
- Unfair Phone Tax Opposed by North Alabama Patriots Tea Party, Community Action Association of Alabama, and Five National Groups July 14, 2014
- Chartered California State Grange reorganized, officers installed July 12, 2014
- 148th Annual Grange Session July 1, 2014
- National Grange President’s July Message July 1, 2014
- “For the Common Good: Some Achievements of Subordinate Granges in the National Grange Community Service Contest” e-book now exclusively available to Amazon Kindle Store June 30, 2014
Author Archives: Julie Durand
We’ll meet June 12th at the Ozawkie United Methodist Church. Program will be by the Youth and Juniors.
Grangers and friends are invited to join Pleasant View Grange and Gardner Grange at a reception honoring Roger Bostwick, newly elected Priest Archon of the Assembly of Demeter. Roger is the first Kansan to ever hold this office. The reception … Continue reading
Pleasant View member Roger Bostwick, who was serving as the National Grange Assistant Steward, has a new national office – Priest Archon of the National Grange. He was elected this week at the national convention. We congratulate Roger on his … Continue reading
This video shows the Distinguished Grange ceremony. Start at the 3:00 minute mark to avoid the pre-presentation prep. Gardner Grange (Kansas) was recognized at the 16:45 mark, and Pleasant View at the 23:20 minute mark. 2013 Distinguished Grange presentation
Our November meeting will be on the 21st (not the 14th). 6:30 pm at Hamburger Paradise, 7:30 pm at Ozawkie UMC. Program will be a legislative update from Roger Bostwick, following the National Grange Convention.