Please label all entries with your name, Grange name, and category/class.
- Animals 6. Grange Activities
- Flowers and Plants 7. Holiday Moments
- Scenic/Objects 8. Black & White (any topic)
- Portrait (Adults) 9. Selfies
- Portrait (12 yrs and under)
- Photographs can only be entered in one class
- Only 3-4 entries per category, but you may place only once in each category
- The photographs must be the size of a standard photo. (Please 4×6 only)
- Each photo must be permanently mounted on a solid background
- Overall presentation is taken into consideration while being judged.
- Pictures must be current (within the past 2 years)
- Best of Show winner will be chosen from the first-place winners of all categories and sent to compete at National Grange Session
Art Contest Categories
1. Scenic 2. Portraits
- All entries must be original works
- Art can be of any recognized medium
- Maximum size 24 x 36 NO GLASS
Craft Contest Categories
1. Wood Crafts 2. Holiday Decor
3. Coasters 4. Recycled Steel/Tin Can
- All: No larger than 2’ x 2’ x 2’
- All: No KITS OR GLASS
- Holiday Décor: any holiday
- Coasters: a set of four; any media
- Cans: No aluminum cans’ any media
Essay: This years essay will be on the topic of “My Proudest Moment”. It should be a two page double spaced paper on the topic and placed in a plastic binder with your name and grange on the back of the last page.
Talent: Vocal, instrumental and variety acts and public speeches permitted. Time allowed at National must be 5-minutes or less, including set-up and take-down of any props.
Paula Lohrman, if any questions email at [email protected] or call
Printable PDF file: