Fredonia Grange No. 1 Hall Rental Application
Call Karen Kwiatkowski at 672-2883 with any questions
PLEASE PRINT ALL INFORMATION
Send completed form to 58 W. Main Street Fredonia, NY 14063
Business/Organization Name: _______________________________________
Contact Phone Number: ______________________
Contact Email Address: _______________________________________
Date of Requested Rental: _____________________
Starting and Ending Times of Requested Rental: ___________________
Description of Event:
A certificate of insurance must be submitted with payment.
agree to comply with all rules stated in the Fredonia Grange Policies and Procedures document.
Signature of contact person: _________________________________________Date: ________________
——————–For Grange Use Only———————————————————
Rental Charge: ________
Date Payment Received: ________
Rental Policies and Procedures
- The Fredonia Grange #1 Rental Application must be filled out and submitted to the Executive Board at least 30 days prior to the requested rental date.
- Rental charges are $25 per hour with a minimum of 2 hours ($50).
- Payment for the rental must be submitted at least 1 week prior to the requested rental date.
- A certificate of insurance naming the Grange with a liability amount of $1 million MUST be submitted along with the payment.
- No alcoholic beverages or smoking are permitted within the Grange building or on its property.
- All trash must be removed from the premises at the conclusion of the event.
- All rooms used by the tenant should be cleaned and left in the condition that they were found.
- Before exiting the premises, the tenant should ensure that all windows are closed and the thermostats are set to 50 degrees.
- A Grange member will be present to unlock the building at the beginning of the event and to inspect and lock the building afterwards.
- The rental application must be approved by the Grange Executive Committee, which meets once a month.