We just wanted to take a minute to look back on the achievements the Beverly Grange Youth Committee has done in this Grange Year 2012-2013
- New Master Brian Carr is the first Youth Master of Beverly Grange in over a decade.
- In March, guest speaker Christopher Szkutak (Youth!), State Gatekeeper and Legislative Director, provided a presentation on National and State politics, as well as introducing the National Grange Youth Department’s ‘Apathy Not Allowed’ program. Master Brian Carr presented the National Youth Department’s Francis McDowell Trivia Challenge.
- At our April Neighbors Nite, we were delighted with special visits from several Youth and near-Youth. (We’ve managed to see all the Youth State Officers at Beverly Grange this year!)
- On May 6th, our own Brian Carr was installed as Secretary of the newly-revived Mass. State Grange Youth Leadership Association.
- At our May 20th meeting, Sister Kailey Wrenn was elected to membership and obligated.
- Three Youth have been elected to offices in Beverly Grange for the coming year. Sister Debralee Woodward has agreed to serve as Youth Committee Chair for 2013-4.
Thanks to everybody in Beverly Grange for all their support in making this one of our most successful Youth years. We’re looking forward to an even greater 2013-4!