The Alaska State Grange headquarters is located in Palmer, Alaska.
P.O. Box 2304
Palmer, AK 99645
John Poirrier, President
There are 7 Community Granges serving various areas in Alaska:
- Northland Pioneer Grange #1, serving the Palmer area in Alaska.
- Two Rivers Grange #3, serving the Two Rivers area in Alaska.
- North Pole Grange #6, serving the North Pole area in Alaska.
Contact: John Poirrier, President; (907) 322-0623; [email protected]
- North Star Grange #10, serving the Fairbanks area in Alaska.
- Anchorage Grange #11, serving the Anchorage area in Alaska.
- Slikok Creek Grange #12, serving the the Soldotna/Kenai areas in Alaska.
- Homer Grange #13, serving the the Homer area in Alaska.
If you would like to start a Grange in your area please refer to our “Starting your own Grange” page.